EAPRIL's Corporate Learning Programme aims to support the dialogue and collaboration between researchers and practitioners in the field of Corporate Learning with a transformational impact in practice. That is,
- Facilitating research projects between European companies, and universities and research institutes, that could lead to long term partnerships. These projects focus on trending topics on Corporate Learning, such as e-learning, datafication, gamification, cross-departmental communication and other challenges.
- Publications. The results of these projects are shared with the membership. This involve full research reports, blogs, regular news updates, etc. In 2014 we published the European Learning Compass and Informal Learning Guide. We aim to continue adding value to the corporate world.
- Events. Discussion of these project results as well as start-up of new projects will be planned at our annual Corporate Learning day (last Thursday of November). The transformational lab method will serve as central format for discussion. More information on our transformational labs can be found here.
Please find below more information about ...
- our annual corporate learning event: click here
- our output & related publications: click here
- our cooperation with Corporate Learning University Research Departements: click here
- our offering 'The Oxford Book Review': click here