Become an EAPRIL member now and enjoy the following membership benefits:
- Enjoy the support of a large community of practitioner-reserachers, practitioners and policy makers in education and learning :
- year-round interesting group activities including webinars, seminars, fishbowls, mini-conferences
- opportunity to interact with specialists in their field
- find partnerships
- Access to the annual conference at a reduced rate
- Newsletters with current research & best practice updates completed by resource link
- Advance notification of:
- Cloud activities and event sign-ups
- EAPRIL Proceedings availability
- Frontline Learning Research publications
- Engage in the ongoing development of EAPRIL
- make your voice heard
- propose a new theme for the development of a cloud
- take on cloud leadership
- apply for board membership
* Student membership requires a subscription to an educational programme (bachelor, master or PhD programme). Student membership is only granted after a proof of student status is approved by the EAPRIL office. If we do not receive this formal proof, your student membership will not be activated.
- > 20 members: 10% discount
- > 30 members: 15% discount
- > 40 members: 20% discount
- > 50 members: 25% discount
All group members have to work or study at the same institution and subscribe together at the same time.
Contact the EAPRIL Office for more information on group membership.