Curious about the EAPRIL 2014 Conference?
This year we are heading to ... Nicosia, Cyprus from November 25 till 28, 2014! What's more ... this year we will start the conference on Tuesday afternoon, which provides you with more interesting sessions, more keynote speakers, and more interaction opportunities!
- NEW: Have you learned yet about the Open Education Challenge, a pan-European initiative recently launched by P.A.U. Education and ARMAT Group in partnership with the European Commission, under the patronage of EU-commissioner Androulla Vassiliou? This initiative gives educational practitioners and innovatorsan opportunity to make a difference in education by developing and funding their start-up. Teachers, education professionals, entrepreneurs,and technology specialists are highly supported to propose their projects. Education and technology attract a growing number of investors and "EdTech" projects are growing strongly in the US and in Israel, but not yet in Europe. The Open Education Challenge will provide a supportive ecosystem for European innovations to flourish Applications are possible until March 17, 2014? More information can be found via this rar. folder with contains interesting information, as well as online by means of the website.
- NEW: Do not forget to RENEW YOUR EAPRIL MEMBERSHIP for 2014! Click here to renew! More information? Check out membership page.
- NEW: the 2nd Best Research and Practice Project Award 2013 was awarded to Annette Hilton, Geoff Hilton, Shelley Dole, and Merrilyn Goos for their project "Proportional reasoning as a key to numeracy across the curriculum: A collaborative practitioner-research based project. More information on this project? Check out the following page and background information.
- NEW: The list of participants of the EAPRIL 2013 Conference is online! Please find it here.
- To update your personal profile, please click here.